Tagged Under:

Hosting a show is not my cup of tea

Share
Mugdha, who has acted in glamorous roles in films like Fashion and All The Best says, “I have worked with Rohit Shetty (the host of Khatron Ke Khiladi) before. He is a balanced, strict yet relaxed personality.”
Though she started off in films, Mugdha has been seen a lot on television.
She recently judged a Marathi reality show and is open to do more reality shows.
“Yes. I want to do something which suits my brand. I come from a modelling background. I love this (TV) medium but I want to do something which makes a difference or gives freshness to the show.
“I don’t mind fiction shows either provided it has something related to my expertise. Hosting a show is not my cup of tea.”
She has got other television offers but nothing is finalised yet, she says.
Recently, there were reports of Mugdha dating actor Rahul Dev.
“I have already said that we are friends. I have a few friends in the industry and he is somebody I can count on,” she says firmly.

Image: Mugdha Godse in Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.