Tagged Under:

I am not interested in fashion: Kirsten Dunst

Share
Kirsten Dunst may appear as one of the stylish actresses but the Spider-Man star said she does not follow any fashion trend.
The 31-year-old actress said she isn't as interested in fashion as she used to be when she was younger, reported Contactmusic.
 "I mean, I know what looks good on me and what doesn't. I had the opportunity to work with two stylists who really showed me things at a very early age," Dunst said.
The Spider-Man actress who is set to star in The Two Faces of January later this year, confessed she much prefers to wear comfortable clothing like tracksuits when she's relaxing at home.
"Have you ever heard of Free City sweats? They're sweatpants, but very, very comfortable. I can get very comfortable," she added.
Please click NEXT to continue reading...

Image: Kirsten Dunst

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.