Tagged Under:

I would have a tough time figuring out which brother actually hit me

Share
Your brothers are making a film?

Yes, they are working on it, meeting directors and other people. As and when they require me as an actor I will be there.

What was your childhood like with your brothers?

I would be badly beaten; they were both older than me. They are twins so if one hit me and ran away, I would have a tough time figuring out who actually hit me.
If I had to complain I did not know what to tell my father. If he asked me, ‘Kisne maara?’ I would say, ‘Doosra wala bhiaya ne’.
My childhood was chaotic.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha with her brother Luv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.