Tagged Under:

People say I have my mother's grace and charm

Share
What qualities did you get from your mother?

People say I have her grace and charm. She is a very warm person so I have that.

She has taught me to be nice with everyone and she has kept us grounded.
She has passed on some wonderful qualities. I am punctual like she is and my paternal grandfather.

My dad gets offended when people say ‘aapki beti bahut sunder hain, bilkul maa par gayi hain’ (Your daughter is beautiful just like her mother).
He doesn’t know whether it’s a compliment or an insult. So he says, ‘Par talent toh meri tarah hain’ (but the talent is like mine). He has to be one up on everything.

What are the qualities you don’t have of her?

My mother says that I don’t have any qualities of a girl; she says ‘tu mera teesra beta hain’ (you are my second son).

I used to be a tomboy when I was in school. I played lots of sports, my uniform would be filthy when I came home.

In the morning as soon as I reached school, I would go onto the football field. So I would reach school dirty and my teachers would not let me sit in my class.

In Holiday, I play lots of sports. I am a boxer; there is an entire song that is picturised on me playing lots of sports: volleyball, football, rappelling, judo.

Image: Sonakshi with her parents Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.