Tagged Under:

Deepika Padukone: I learnt from my failures

Share
Deepika Padukone, one of the most sought after stars in the industry, says she learnt to be a better actress from her past failures.

Deepika, 28, who will be seen sharing screen space with superstar Rajinikanth inKochadaiiyaan, says she now knows what films to do and which actors to work with.

"I didn't expect that I will be winning so many awards for these films. I was never worried about my failures rather I learnt from them. I realised my strength and weaknesses during the low phase of my career. I also understood what films to do and whom to work with," Deepika said during the NDTV Indian of the Year, where she won the Entertainer of the Year award.

Deepika is gearing up for three releases this year -- Kochadaiiyaan, Farah Khan's Happy New Year and her first English language film Finding Fanny.

The actress is also happy that the line between commercial cinema and art films is getting blurred.

"Cinema industry is changing and that's why the line between commercial cinema and art film is getting blurred. It is wonderful for actors like us," she said.

Image: Deepika Padukone in Race 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.