Tagged Under:

Raashi Khanna: I am destiny's child

Share
Raashi Khanna came to the world of films via modelling. The Delhi born, Lady Shri Ram College graduate moved to Mumbai where she soon got the role of John Abraham’s wife in Madras Cafe.
She plays a leading role in her first Telugu filmOohalu Gusa Gusa Lade (directed by Avasarala Srinivas) that releases this Friday, June 20.
Raashi talks about how she was drawn into the world of films and why she considers herself destiny’s child.
How did you come to sign Oohalu Gusa Gusa Lade?
Sai (the producer) saw Madras CafĂ© and felt I would be right for the role of Prabhavati inOohalu Gusa Gusa Lade.
They called me for a narration. Initially I thought it would be more of a dancing role with not much acting.
When I went down for the narration, I was excited to find that the film would revolve around the girl who was there in practically every scene.
My only worry was the language. We had workshops and rehearsals.
My pronunciation was corrected. The more you learn, the more you understand.
I learnt about the pauses in the sentences. The director was strict. Everything paid off in the end.
The director is happy and I am able to understand Telugu better now. With time I will learn it better.

Image: Raashi Khanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.