Tagged Under:

The three guys were dressed in drag in a few scenes. Saif, Riteish, and Ram were more self-conscious than we were. Ram was the biggest (literally) surprise for us when we saw him in a bikini. Poor Ram kept on taking off his wig and saying I can’t take it, it is too hot. I can’t take the make-up. If Ram told you he enjoyed the drag portion, he is lying. Saif, on the other hand, wanted to be a big voluptuous girl, so he kept on padding up and pouting. Kareena (Kapoor) just kept laughing. Riteish has dressed as a girl before. He wanted everything matching right from his nail paint to eye shadow. Once when he did not find the right eye shadow, he came to me and I put him on to my make-up artist. He still did not get the right shade so he shopped for it! He did not like the clothes he was given to wear so he wore Genelia’s skirt! We wanted to cover ourselves, but he wanted to show more mid-riff. Riteish kept on touching up his make-up All the three men got waxed! Plus, they kept on asking for deep necks and short costumes. What is Saif’s character like in the film? Saif is a really chilled out, cool guy in real life. His character in the film is very endearing. He is a sweet guy put into an asylum where I am a doctor. They are ill people there but not because of themselves but because someone electrocutes them. I am a fan and I have never seen him play such a character ever. And he played it so well. He is a 10-year-old in heart and mind in this film and in love with me. The moment he sees me you can see the innocence on his face. I take care of him and I fall in love with him. Saif always plays cool characters in his films. This is the first time he has broken away from that image. Image: Esha Gupta

Share

Do you think star kids get a break more easily than others?

I don’t know. I don’t know their struggles and I don’t know if they are criticised enough because they will always be compared to their star parents.

It is easy for them in the sense that when they fall, there will be someone to hold their hand.

In my case, I know that will not happen. If I take one wrong step there will be 10 more hands pulling me down and pointing fingers at me.

I am making the best of what I get.
Do you have boyfriend?
Yes.
Is he from the industry?
No not at all.

Image: Esha Gupta in Jannat 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.