Tagged Under:

'Fashion, for me, is what I believe in and what suits my personality and body type'

Share
From modelling to acting and now being a designer… is this a natural progression?
Yes, it was a natural progression for me.
As model and now as actor, I am constantly in touch with costumes, designers, new trends in fashion.
So when Van Heusen came up with the proposal, I found it interesting. It felt like familiar territory, and at the same time I was doing something different.
Most of the time I am always styled by someone, but now I have reached a stage where I am aware what my style is and what I am comfortable with.
Whenever I go shopping and see a dress, I wish it had a little something extra -- a trim or a bow that could take it just a notch higher.
Every piece you see in the collection is designed by me, with the sole intention of making a woman feel special.
What is your personal sense of styling?
I like something that is classic and simple. I don’t like accessorising too much.
I prefer that the focus is on one thing. For example, if the emphasis is on the dress, everything else should be minimal.
Fashion, for me, is what I believe in and what suits my personality and body type. Not what people in the fashion world dictate I should wear.

Image: Deepika Padukone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.