Tagged Under:

I may not be able to do street shopping in India but when I am traveling abroad, I do

Share
Do you prefer high end brands or are you are comfortable with street wear?
I am not particular about brands. I have to comfortable in what I wear and like to wear something that suits me.
Do you shop from the streets?
I may not be able to do street shopping in India but when I am traveling abroad, I do.
Anyway when I am in India, I hardly get time to shop.
Most of the times when I am on the go and shooting somewhere and I get half a day off, my entire team runs to a mall to shop quickly before the flight (laughs).

Image: Deepika Padukone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.