Tagged Under:

My first salary was 3,000 for a week's work at the Lakme Fashion Week

Share

I am not a shopaholic, I am a smart shopper.
I buy things only if I need them. I don’t splurge. I spend wisely.
I mostly do online shopping when I am in India as I can’t go to malls.

I work very hard for my money. When I was a kid I got pocket money of Rs 100 a day, to go to college and spend on food.
How much was your first salary?

It was Rs 3,000 for a week’s work at the Lakme Fashion Week about six years ago.
I was an usher. I had to show people to their seats.
I gave the whole money that I earned to my mom and she framed a note from it.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.