Tagged Under:

I get very little chance to go on holidays

Share
I get very little chance to go on holidays. Last year, I went to Barcelona for a week. I loved that place.
About three weeks back, I took three days off and went to Goa. I just relaxed and chilled.

I enjoy water sports but this time I didn’t do it because I really needed some time off.

I love going to beaches. I love the sea. I am more of a summer person so I like going to warm places

Which is your favourite destination?

The closest would be Dubai and Thailand.
I would love to take off for any of the European cities. I will be going off to America soon but that is for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.