Tagged Under:

Rekhaji is a definition of a true style icon

Share
In my growing up years, my mother was my style icon and she still is.
My mother’s style has rubbed off on me.
Today when I say that my style is classic and simple yet elegant, it all comes from the way she dresses.
Are there any actresses whose style you admire?
Rekhaji is a true style icon; she has her own identity. Nothing has influenced her style.
Whether it’s her movies or in her daily life she seems like someone who is sure about herself and her style and knows how she wants to project it to the world.

Image: Deepika Padukone and Rekha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.