Tagged Under:

Sonakshi: I was badly beaten up in my childhood

Share
Sonakshi Sinha talks about her busy work schedule.
So what does Sonakshi Sinha have in common with Anne Hathaway?
Rio 2, of course!
Sonakshi will lend her voice to Rio’s Jewel, voiced by Hathaway in the original.
This is the first time Sonakshi has been in an animated film.
"I am an animated person. I think that's the reason I got this role,” the actress says with a laugh, as she addresses the media at a promotional event of the film.
In this interview, Sonakshi discusses the film, her first salary, her travels and her 'chaotic childhood'. Patcy N listens in.
What was the most exciting thing about lending your voice to the character Jewel?

I loved animated films. The quality of animation has become so good that it is not only for children any more; even adults watch it.

The first Rio was successful, even in India. I really liked it, so when they called me to play Jewel in Rio 2, I said yes immediately.

Birds are very carefree; in your life when have you felt carefree?

When I go on holiday, I am very carefree. I try and forget daily stress of work.
Here you are very restricted, you don’t get your freedom, you can’t really be yourself, people are always judging you, looking at you, noticing what you are doing.
It is easier to be yourself when you are holidaying abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.