Tagged Under:

'I've always been very comfortable in front of the camera'

Share
Does the idea of facing the camera again make you uncomfortable now?

Not at all.

I've always been very comfortable in front of the camera.

What prompted you to take up Shab?

I met Onir a year and a half ago at my friend Anita Dongre's fashion show.

He kept asking me why I hadn't returned to movies.

Later he came up with the script of Shab and suggested that I read it. I did and was instantly hooked.

He wanted me to play a powerful diva in the film with a vulnerable side to her.

Please click NEXT for more.

Image: Sangeeta Bijlani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.