Tagged Under:

'I never did realistic cinema in my career'

Share
A lot has happened in your life. Does that make you a better actor today?

We grow every day and learn so much from life.

All those experiences are bound to reflect in your personality. I think I'm a more evolved person today. My journey so far has been beautiful.

Why were you so reluctant to come back to the movies?

I am open to new experiences.

Life has taught me to expect the unexpected.

I don't shut doors to anything in life. I read Onir's script and loved it. It was in the realistic space and the role offered to me was very interesting, which appealed to me.

I never did realistic cinema in my career. It was the era of more commercial movies.

Please click NEXT to read further.

Image: Sangeeta Bijlani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.