Tagged Under:

I have a kiss in my first film but I did it because the script demanded it

Share
I do have reservations about that. I would not just do anything in a film.
Right now, I wouldn't wear a bikini. I don't want to wear anything that I am not comfortable in. The moment you are uncomfortable, it shows.
I have a kiss in my first film but I did it because the script demanded it.

As for item songs, Katrina (Kaif) and Kareena (Kapoor), among others, have done some great item numbers -- one of my favourites is Chikni Chameli.
I don't think they look cheap or sleazy.

I don't like the word 'item' songs; call them special appearance or dance numbers.

Any actor you especially want to work with?

There is no one particular actor. I really admire Shah Rukh Khan. I would really want to act with him.
I would love to share screen space with Amitabh Bachchan. I'd like to work with Salman Khan; he has a very unique personality.
Among today's actors, Ranbir Kapoor is very talented and Ranveer Singh is very hard working.

Image: Kriti Sanon in Heropanti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.