Tagged Under:

I had never acted in my life

Share
I had learnt Kathak for six years from the age of eight and did a foundation course from Kathak Kendra in Delhi. I was not fond of classical dance but today I'm glad my mom made me do it.

I come from a family of working professionals, my dad is a chartered accountant and my mom is a professor. It was difficult to convince them, but I succeeded and they have been very supportive.

My father was posted in Mumbai at the time so I had a home here.

I told my parents that while trying for the acting job, I would simultaneously prepare for my MBA and give my entrance exams.
I did the Lakme Fashion Week and some commercials. I also featured in an ad with Aamir Khan for Samsung Hero Mobile.
I was also preparing for the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). I cleared that. My parents thought if I don't get a movie, I can go abroad for further studies.

I also did a month-long private theatre workshop.

Please click NEXT to read further.

Image: Kriti Sanon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.