Tagged Under:

It was difficult for me to play the naive character in Heropanti

Share
Dimpy belongs to a very conservative family, she has lots of dreams, she is talkative, bubbly and innocent.
At the same time, since she is not a city girl; she is not open- minded. She comes from a small town on the outskirts of Delhi and travels to college in Delhi every day.
She knows she will have to get married soon and sit at home for the rest of her life and she accepts her fate.
Could you relate to her character?
I could not relate to the character at all. I come from a middle class family but we are open-minded people. I am more of a feminist.
I question things that are not right, unlike Dimpy. She is very childish in front of her father. I am not like that with my father.

But we are both dreamers; we want to do a lot of things in life.

It was difficult for me to play that naïve character.

I would have discussions with my director who helped me a lot.
Please click NEXT to read further.

Image: Kriti Sanon in Heropanti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.