Tagged Under:

My sister makes fun of my accent

Share
Recently, Sonam got caught on the wrong footwhen she said on Koffee With Karan that ‘if an actor wasn’t good looking, he/she was considered talented.’
Kangna Ranaut, who has been much praised for her work in Queen, recently reacted to it by saying this.
When asked about it, Sonam said, “A lot of people say a lot of things about me but I don’t react to them much, as it was done in the spirit of the show. I expect other people to react the same way but I guess I make good copy and so people talk about what I say. People are making a big thing out of it. It (Koffee With Karan) is a fun and superficial show and I said it in jest. I will be careful of what I say.”
The actress was also in the news for the Sonam selfie song, which went viral. The hilarious video, which is made from her selfie pictures, makes a spoof of her accent and her often-used phrase ‘You know what I mean.’
Sonam takes it in the right spirit and says, “I really like the spoof! I watch it every three-four days with my friends over a glass of wine and laugh out loud. My sister makes fun of my accent.”

Image: Sonam Kapoor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.