Tagged Under:

'It's time for me to get back into the groove'

Share
You made your debut with a brilliant commercial film.
Yes, it was J P Dutta's Hathyar.

But I was just doing what I was asked. To be honest, I wasn't all that involved in the film, neither was I passionate about acting.

I was happy with whatever came my way.

Today, I feel I am far more clued in and emotionally evolved. I think this is the best time to be in the movies.

Is Onir’s film going to be the beginning of many other offers?

It's time for me to get back into the groove.

I am happy to be working again. The industry is so much more organised now.

No one can afford to be lazy.

Please click NEXT to read further.

Image: Sangeeta Bijlani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.