Tagged Under:

'I feel like a newcomer'

Share
Are you now living in Mumbai?

Mumbai has always been my home. I had briefly moved to New Delhi but have been spending a lot of time in Mumbai since I needed to be close to my dad, my mom passed away in 2005.

Have you been in touch with the film industry specially through Salman Khan’s family?

I haven't been in touch with anybody in the industry. When I started getting offers, I wondered if I'd fit into the new scheme of things.

This must feel like a new start for you.

Yes, I feel like a newcomer.


Image: Sangeeta Bijlani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.