Tagged Under:

Just because a film has flopped doesn't mean the director is a flop

Share
Were you anxious about working with Sajid Khan since his last film Himmatwalaflopped?

Just because a film has flopped doesn’t mean the director is a flop.
Just because a film flops, you don’t stop giving a chance to the actor or actress or music composer.
Everyone has their good days and bad days.

You can write an article tomorrow which doesn’t make sense. I can wear something really hideous one day but that doesn’t mean that designers are not going to give me outfits.

Okay, he did a bad film. At the same time he gave two big hits. They were really funny. They were mass commercial hits. That’s why I decided to do Humshakals.

Do you count Housefull and Hey Babyy among his better films?

I watch all kind of films.

When you are not from the industry, you are either a full film buff or you don’t watch films at all.

I was a complete crack case. Every Sunday my mom’s side of the family -- a group of 40 of us -- would go to the theatre to watch a film (in Delhi). There were no multiplexes only single-screen theatres.
So, I am used to watching every kind of film. I don’t rate a film and say the director is not good. I will say the film is not good.
I wouldn’t say Sajid Khan is not a good director.

My film before this was Chakravuyh. It was critically acclaimed. Whoever saw it said it was good. But it did no business at the box office. That doesn’t mean that Prakash Jha is not a good director.

Image: Esha Gupta in Humshakals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.