Tagged Under:

During Jannat 2, I was very nervous

Share

Before this you did Jannat 2 and Raaz 3,all the Bhatt films. Now you are working with Sajid. How different are they?

I love the Bhatts. They are like family to me. I call Mukesh sir and tell him ‘I am in this area can I come and meet you’. I go there and have lunch with them.
Mahesh sir is like a mentor. I started with him. I sit and talk to him. I have the most argumentative discussions. I like the whole family.

During Jannat 2, I was very nervous, so I just did my work. With Raaz, I got to know more and I was very comfortable.

For Humshakals, Sajid told me you have to look hot and ham throughout.
That’s all I have done. Sajid helped me a lot.

Image: Esha Gupta in Jannat 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.