Tagged Under:

Rajinikanth to Sonakshi: Why are you nervous? I should be nervous!

Share
Sonakshi Sinha gets ready for the Tamil Superstar.
One of the busiest actresses in Bollywood today,Sonakshi Sinha turns 27 today.
The actress, who seems to have lost a lot of weight, says quite modestly that Katrina Kaif has the best body among the actresses.
Her latest film Holiday is up for release, and Sonakshi seems quite excited. There's also of course, the big film with Rajinikanth that she's shooting for, titled Lingaa. Sonakshi also hasAction Jackson with Ajay Devgn and Tevar with Arjun Kapoor, up next.
Sonakshi Sinha talks to Patcy N about her movies, and much more.

Tell us about Holiday.

I play a college girl, who is interested in sports -- tennis, basketball, volleyball, judo and boxing.
I look like Laila Ali in the film because I have braided my hair.

I have always wanted to braid my hair and use this look somewhere. Just imagine if I had used it in Dabangg, where I was wearing a sari all the time, I would have looked funny! (laughs)
When I understood that I would have a proper boxing match in a boxing ring, I decided on the braided look for that scene.

Do you do any action in the film?

Yes, I will be doing a few stunts. I play a match in an inter-college boxing championship and also other sports.
Please click Next to see more.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha in Joker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.