Tagged Under:

I am a foodie so I can't eat boiled, steamed vegetables

Share
I think it is to my credit that whenever someone says something negative about me, I can turn it around and make it positive.
I did not lose weight because I was criticised. I lost weight for myself.
When I decided I wanted a new look, I worked hard for it. I wanted to be fitter than what I was earlier.

What is you fitness regime?

Consistency and regularity is the key to any change that you want to bring in yourself.
When I came home tired after shoots I would avoid going to the gym. I thought that the day’s work was equal to a workout.

But now, no matter how tired I am or how late I come back from a shoot, I make sure that I work out for at least half an hour to one hour in the gym.

That regularity in my life has made such a big difference that the results are showing.

Has your diet changed?

My diet plan has not changed at all. I still eat normal, regular food.
I am a foodie so I can’t eat boiled, steamed vegetables. I eat normal food and I work out.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha in Holiday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.