Tagged Under:

Tamannaah and I are different personalities. So there is no clash ever

Share

Are the reports of fights between you and Tamannaah and Bipasha Basu, true?

I first met Tamannaah when we were shooting the song Caller Tune. Bipasha was not shooting that day. Though I am not in the song in the film, I am in the promo of the song.

Tamannaah and I immediately became friends and started talking about dieting which she had started for this film.
I was having a slice of pizza and was telling her how I can’t diet at all. Sajid sees us having this friendly talk and tells us, “Please can you guys fight? There is no gossip at all.”

Tamannaah and I are different personalities. So there is no clash ever.
She is too girly and feminine. I am not girly at all, or feminine. I won’t be quiet or shy.
During shootings I would ask her whether she would like to go swimming and she would say do you want to do yoga and meditation?
I was okay for yoga but not for meditation.
My point is we are that different that we never really had problems with each other.

When I met Sajid and Vashu Bhagnani, Sajid told me what my role would be. He did not promise me something that wasn’t there.

He told me exactly what I would be shooting, what is my character, how much is my role and he also told me what the other girls are playing. And that is exactly what was there.

Even our characters in the film are very different, so we really never clashed. There was no competition whatsoever.

Image: Esha Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.