Tagged Under:

We are very happy that the BJP is back in power

Share

I am waiting for a film like Lootera, but of course I have to feel very strongly about it.
When Lootera was given to me I felt like that role was written for me and no one else can do this role. If I don’t get the same feeling I will not do a film just because everybody is telling me to do it or because it’s a trend.

Akshay Kumar felt that you should have received a national award for Lootera

Akshay is very kind to me. But it’s fine that I did not get the award. I am not upset about it.
Whether we win an award for Lootera or not won’t make it less of a good film.

Your father Shatrughan Sinha has won the elections...

We are very happy that the BJP is back in power. The changes that Mr Modi has brought in the government and the way he got the people and the youth of the country so enthusiastic was fantastic. These are signs only of good days to come.

There are seven women ministers in the Modi cabinet…

I am very happy. If a woman can take care of a house and take care of a business then she is more than capable of taking care of the country.
What is Tevar’s progress?

Tevar is shaping up fantastic. I just saw rushes of the film and it’s looking very nice. It is very well shot.
It’s our director Amit Sharma’s first feature film. He has done wonderful ads before this. He is fantastic.

Are you seeing Shahid Kapoor?

No, I am very much single.

Who according to you has the best body in Bollywood?

Among the actresses, Katrina Kaif, and among actors, Akshay Kumar has an athletic body and the undisputed king of Bollywood, Salman Khan has the best body.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.