Tagged Under:

I did not grow up watching too many of Rajinikanth's films

Share
I think the work happens quicker there.
The units are also pretty concise and to the point.
Here there are a lot of additional people, too many people on one set, and maybe that slows it down.
Are you open to more South Indian films?

Yes, of course, I am going to work in many more South Indian films

I’ve been getting lots of offers since Dabangg but my Hindi films have kept me busy.
I wanted to make a foray into South films because creatively they are so rich and they make such wonderful films. I wanted to experience this new world.

Lingaa is a wonderful film based in the present and in the 1940s. I wanted to be part of that magical world. I just couldn’t say no.

Are you a Rajinikanth fan?

I did not grow up watching too many of his films. I saw Hum as a kid and watched it over and over again.

Who are the South Indian superstars you would like to work with?

I want to work in good films with good content no matter who is in it.
But I would like to work with Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja, Suriya to name few.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.