Tagged Under:

'Glad to be back at a time when so many genres are being explored

Share
You acted in many 1990s hit films with Mithun Chakraborty.

I am not complaining about my acting stint in the past.

It was fun while it lasted. I hope my second innings are interesting too.

Do you feel apprehensive about the comeback?

I am fully prepared to take the plunge again.

I'm glad to be back in Bollywood at a time when so many different genres of films are being made.

When I was playing the conventional heroine back in the 1990s, there was just commercial and offbeat cinema, nothing in between.

Please click NEXT to read further.

Image: Sangeeta Bijlani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.