Tagged Under:

I couldn't have asked for a better debut in Tamil cinema

Share

It’s been fantastic. I couldn’t have asked for a better debut in Tamil cinema.
Like my debut in Hindi films was with a superstar, Salman Khan, so I am debuting in Tamil with superstar Rajinikanth.
How was Rajinikanth?

Rajinikanth is an amazing person to work with. Jitne bade star hain, utne he humble hain, humesha sar jhukake rahenge.
He is very professional, and he talks to everybody so nicely.

What was the first working day like?

On the first day on the sets I went to him and said, ‘Rajini sir it is such an honour to be working with you. I will be honest, I am a little nervous also.’
He told me, ‘Why are you nervous? I should be nervous as you are a friend’s daughter.’

That conversation broke the ice. It was so nice of him to keep it humorous. The role is such that there is nothing that he would feel uncomfortable doing or I would feel uncomfortable doing.
It’s a very well written role and I am glad that I am part of this film.

When we were shooting in Mysore, there were so many fans who would come on the sets just to see him.

Was language a problem in the film?

No, not at all. I am good with accent and languages. I have not learnt Tamil, but because I have worked with so many South Indian directors over here, I know the basic tone of the Tamil language.

I would be prompted in Tamil and I would just repeat that in the same flow. Sometimes somebody would stand with a cue card and I would read my lines.

Image: Sonakshi Sinha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download the latest Bollywood Celebrity wallpapers, Hollywood Celebrities, Tamil hot Actresses,Actors wallpapers, Telugu sexy Actresses, Actors,Bollywood Actress Wallpapers,Bollywood Wallpapers,Hot Bollywood Wallpapers,Sexy wallpaper, sexy indian actress wallpaper,Hot Wallpapers Pictures, Photos, Free Wallpapers Download ,Photo Album, Bollywood Hot Wallpapers,bollywood actress, Hollywood actress,actors, bikini models, singers and bollywood Movies.